- The Complete Manipulation Course with James Scrimshaw and James Ross October 2017
- The Combined Approach to the Sacroiliac Joint with Howard Turner: October 2016
- Advanced Soft Tissue Techniques Master-Class: John Gibbons, Oxford University May 2015
- The Athletic Shoulder with Dr Ian Horsley: November 2014
- Rocktape Fascial Movement Taping 2 with Paul Coker: March 2014
- Spinal Manipulation & Mobilisation Master-Class with John Gibbons, Oxford University 2013
- Neurological Testing with John Gibbons, Oxford University 2013
- Myofasical Taping Foundation course, Physio Training Acadamy 2013
- Qualified Advanced Therapy Master Class with John Gibbons, Oxford University: 2012.
- Qualified Advanced Muscle Energy Techniques with John Gibbons, Oxford University: 2012.
- Qualified to level 5 in 2011 at The Massage Training School. Professional Diploma in clinical sport and remedial massage
- Qualified as a sports massage therapist to ITEC level 3 in 2009.
- Qualified as a reflexologist ITEC level 3 in 2008.
- Qualified as a holistic massage therapist ITEC level 3 in 1996
Further competencies, certification and courses undertaken:
- Fascial release techniques with James Earl 2011
- Advanced massage workshops with Mel Cash a leading author and sports massage coach undertaken at the ISRM (Institute of Sport and Remedial Massage) 2011
- Taping and strapping Pulse Training solutions 2009
- Lower biomechanics at the OSSM (Oxford School of Sport Massage) 2009
- Postural assessment at the OSSM (Oxford School of Sport Massage) 2009
- Advanced reflexology workshop with Theresa Rich: lecturer and practitioner of FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists) 2009
- Fully insured through the FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists)
- First aid
I have gained many years of practical experience including:
- Working alongside local rugby clubs including Lychett Minister and Wimborne clubs helping with sports injuries pre and post match as well as pitch side assistance.
- Rugby 7's Lychett Minister competition.
- Working with many athletes and sports people pre and post events
I am a member of the following organisations and institutes:
- The Institute of Sport and Remedial Massage (ISRM)
- The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
© 2011 YourCompany. All Rights Reserved
Follow us on
Because you intrust me with your health, I in turn invest, both financially and in time, updating and adding to my knowledge and skills each and every year, through continual training, study and CPD. This allows me to offer up-to-date techniques, treatment approaches and knowledge, to maximise the time you are with me, and the treatments I deliver.